We serve multi color unisex European design tetracotton comfy medical scrubs to your doorstep.

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Malaysian OT Scrub


The Scrub that Last.
Scrub  made from tetracotton, imported from East Jawa is the latest comfort choice for medical students,doctors(MBBS,MD),nurses,surgeons,
physicians ,health assistants,OT assistants,physiotherapists ,veterinary doctors and staffs,dental or BDS doctors and the related health staffs ,workers involved in patient care in hospitals.
Our unisex scrub have 6 pockets with pen holder and stethoscope placer while female scrub have 7 pockets from size S to Xxl.
To provide more color choices,we have :
-Burgundy
-Navy Blue
-Dark Pink
-Purple
-Black
-Kelly Green
-Turquoise
All the prices are including delivery charges to whole Malaysia including Sabah and Sarawak and no extra charges for bigger sizes.
A) Package Cadbury
RM157.90
-Scrub suit( top and pants)+ logo + specially  embroided customer name including delivery charges to whole Malaysia (including Sabah Sarawak/all sizes up to xxl).
B ) Package Kit Kat
RM144.90
-Scrub + Specially  embroided customer name including delivery charges to whole Malaysia (including Sabah Sarawak/all sizes up to xxl).
C) Package Snickers
RM139.90
-Scrub + including delivery charges.
*All the prices are including delivery charges.
*No extra charges for bigger size(xxl).

12 comments:

  1. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! auto refractors and keratometers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. prostatricum opinioni negative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. fat loss medicine

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the point when a visually impaired man bears the standard pity the individuals who pursue… . Where numbness is euphoria 'tis imprudence to be astute… . Tooth Extraction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping track of all your financial data as well as accounting data that are headed your way. cloud accounting software malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  6. You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! 香港婚姻介紹所

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gel has been used to make things more comfortable for a while now, from shoe insoles to knee pads, and the same goes for exercise equipment seat covers. best seat cushions for rowing machines

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is a superior than normal article. You make this information interesting and secures. You give perusers an impressive measure to consider and I welcome that kind of forming. how to hack a Whatsapp Account

    ReplyDelete
  9. Extraordinary things you've generally imparted to us. Simply continue written work this sort of posts.The time which was squandered in going for educational cost now it can be utilized for studies.Thanks pokemon HOME

    ReplyDelete
  10. I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. site

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would state, you do the genuinely amazing.This substance is made to a wonderful degree well. Full mouth Reconstruction

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scrub suits are specialized garments designed primarily for medical professionals, typically worn in hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare settings.

    ReplyDelete